The Ambassador’s Mission Statement
The Ambassadors serve as the official representatives on behalf of the Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, dedicated to promoting the business community and expanding the Chamber Membership.
What Are My Responsibilities As an Ambassador?
- Promotion of the value of a Chamber Membership in the Community.
- Attend Chamber member ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, and grand openings.
- Actively recruit prospective members, personally invite and welcome first-time attendees to attend Chamber events.
- Serve as a source of current information on Chamber programs, products, services, events, sponsorships & marketing opportunities.
- Support at Chamber functions and events as an official greeter or host.
- Yearly contact of membership to obtain updated contact information for Chamber database and aid in retention of existing members.
What Is the Ambassador Commitment?
Approximately 1 hour per week working with new members to enhance their member benefits or recruiting prospective members. Ambassadors are expected to attend at least one monthly Ambassador meeting, one ribbon cutting, 1 membership event per quarter. Perform monthly goodwill calls to existing members.
What Are the Benefits?
- Exclusive First Connection with New Members
- Listed on the Chamber’s website page, Meet The Ambassadors!
- Recognition at Chamber Events
- Opportunity to be named Ambassador of the Year and recognized with a plaque at the Annual Installation Dinner
Quarterly Raffle for Free:
- Email Blast
- Event Table Top Display
- Website Ad for 3 months
Contact the UCNH Chamber office to sign up.